Snort mailing list archives

Re: Is unixodbc enough?

From: "Onie Camara" <neil () restricted dyndns org>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 01:41:54 -0600

At last, after 2 hours of continues research, I found freetds. I have
successfully compiled freetds against unixodbc
and have also compiled/installed snort with flexresp,mysql and odbc support.

So tomorrow, I will be installing MsSQL 7.0. :-)

I would like to thank the guys that told me to search for unixodbc!

Neil