Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problem setting up ACID + POSTGRESQ

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:32:23 US/Eastern

Try viewing the source HTML in the browser.  If ACID halted with an error
in the middle of a table, the browser might not render the output.

Roman

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, chris albert wrote:

Hi,

I've followed the instructions for setting up acid.
Snort is logging to a postgres db of the same name.
I've got an acid_user who can query the snort db via
psql and has all the required access permissions. I
recompiled php from the src rpm to add bc-math support
and to double check that all the other php requirements
for acid+snort+pgsql were in place. Php + apache is working,
and the phplot graphic examples come up fine. The adodb (1.40), acid,
and phplot directories are all in my apache document root, I'm
running apache 1.3.20 on a redhat 7.2. I've got acid_conf.php set up
to connect to the snort db on port 5432, as acid_user. Ive got the
DBlib_path variable set to the path to the adodb directory. I've tried
using the two connect methods connect,and pconnect. But the
acid_main.php
page displays nothing. When I enable debuggin I get the following
output: