Snort mailing list archives

Multi Snort and MS SQL

From: "Djinn D'Angel" <djinn () insight rr com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:20:52 -0600

All,
I just started in the networking group and was asked to consolidate our IDS systems and have central reporting with the ability to do historical comparisons. So, here goes my questions. First, how do I get all my Snort engines to report to a the same box? Next, how can I have all the output going to an MS-SQL database, specifically MSSQL2000? We already have the MS-SQL 2000 server, thus the reason for not wanting to starting using another SQL server.
I would appreciate any help I can get,
Djinn