Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort Speed

From: "Jason Lewis" <jlewis () packetnexus com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:41:57 -0500

I think you are really asking how to speed up ACID.  I posted a shell script
to optimize MySQL tables....check the archives.  I have seen significant
speed improvements after running it.

Jason Lewis
http://www.packetnexus.com
It's not secure "Because they told me it was secure".
The people at the other end of the link know less
about security than you do. And that's scary.