Snort mailing list archives

Re: re: Professionalism

From: Mark Rowlands <mark.rowlands () minmail net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 10:50:57 +0100

On Sunday 18 November 2001 1:54 am, Martin Roesch wrote:

and in the words of Jack  Nicholson "I have neither the time nor the
inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the
blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner
in which I provide it."

This is the sort of unprofessionalism that gives  open source a bad name...
they are  Aaron Sorkin's words not Jack Nicholson's, Aaron is a writer, Jack
is a thespian.

;-)

and if any one doesn't  remember, the speech ends...

" Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to."