Snort mailing list archives

Re: icmp

From: "Peter VE" <peter.ve () pandora be>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 01:00:34 +0100

ok, thanks for the xplanation

other question :

My server (connected to the internet) has 2 NIC's
1 nic connected to cable modem
1 nic connected to LAN
server is running BlackICE

I installed snort on this server (Win2K)
should I let it listen on the internal interface, or on the external
interface (but for some reason BlackICe doesn't work anymore... I guess
snort is handling all traffic)...

thanks again