Snort mailing list archives

Snort training!

From: "Mohsin Aziz" <maziz () nylex net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 14:29:03 -0700

Hi,
I am looking for a place to get some training on Snort. I know Linux well
and have used Snort for about a year. I am specifically interested in Acid
and spade plugins, report generation, configuration, and creating portable
setups so they can be moved from network to network. I am in Eureka,
California.... home town of Silicon Defense. I sent them an e-mail with
inquiry but haven't heard back, perhaps they don't like me ;-) . Anyhow, I
am willing to spend a couple of days in a classroom setting but more than
that is difficult to do (self-employed, bills come due and all that junk).
If you know of a place somewhere close or know of a web-site, book, person,
or another resource that can help me out please drop me a line. TIA.

Mohsin

Mohsin Aziz CNE, MCPS, CCSP
Network Engineer
NYLEX Network Solutions