Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort training!

From: Virginia Beres <virginia () silicondefense com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 14:13:57 -0700

Mohsin,
        We received your original e-mail inquiry on June 22nd, the date that is
starting to become known as "the day the mail servers messed up," to put
it politely. I found your original message and my response to you in my
drafts folder. My reply apparently never went out, for what reason we
don't know exactly.
        To answer your query though, yes we can train you in Snort
usage/configuration, Acid, Spade plugins, and report generation. We can
provide short answers to all these questions through our support
packages or through one-on-one training which we have done with other
commercial outfits. We can also help you create portable setups so they
can be moved from network to network.
        I'm sorry for the delay in response, we really don't know what happened
that day.... -virginia

--
Virginia Beres          virginia () silicondefense com
 **Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort**