Snort mailing list archives

RE: acid errors

From: Steve Moran <steve.moran () csssoftware com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:14:55 -0600

exerpt from Mike Steele's reply to someone with similar errors.  Once I
turned off error reporting, it's all good.  Since I had all the data, and
everything was working fine.. this did the trick.

Go into your root directory where you placed the php.ini file and use
wordpad to edit. You are looking for the error handeling part of the config.
You need to turn it off. Is everything operating as it should? If so then
turn off the error reporting, if not let me know.

-Mike