Snort mailing list archives

acid errors

From: Steve Moran <steve.moran () csssoftware com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:18:05 -0600

I've got my snort box running, however its sending all its debug messages to
the screen.  stuff like this
Warning: Undefined variable: action_arg in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_stat_alerts.php on line 104

Warning: Undefined variable: action_chk_lst in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_stat_alerts.php on line 106

Warning: Undefined variable: action_lst in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_stat_alerts.php on line 106
I know that there is a debug line to comment out to eliminate this, but I
can't remember where it is.  Other than that, its working fine.

Steve Moran
Network Security
CSS, Inc.
(303) 526-5515 (work)