Snort mailing list archives

RE: help please

From: "John Berkers" <berjo () ozemail com au>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:10:37 +1000

Are you using Demarc?

If you are using Demarc and use demarcd to start snort you will need to
configure the rules in the demarc database, using the front end.  Demarcd
pulls the latest ruleset down each time you start it, and also checks for
updates periodically, and restarts snort if the rules have been changed.

Regards,

John Berkers