Snort mailing list archives

RE: Configuration issue, Part II

From: "DJDave Sobel" <dave () evolvetech com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 07:58:41 -0400

Erik:

I think we're on to something with your last comment..

I think snort is only binding to the lowest interface, which would
explain why it's only seeing the traffic it is.

How do you specify which interface to use?

And of more importance to me, how do you specify binding to multiple
interfaces?  I'd like it to be watching traffic to all the internal
networks, not just one... (that way, I can see what ipchains missed..)

Dave