Snort mailing list archives

Re: Stealth Interface on Win32 Platforms

From: Dragos Ruiu <dr () kyx net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:08:30 -0700

As far as the sniffer cable. I read the Snort FAQ and this was mentioned.
However, I don't quite understand it. could someone perhaps clear it up a
little?

Problem noted....  :)  If you go thru the archives, within the past week
someone had posted the same diagram using "." instead of " " so it's bit
easier to read.  I don't have a link ATM, or I'd post it...

Check the links in the faq for a more detailed discussion...

If someone has a clearer way of diagramming this....

--dr