Snort mailing list archives

Re: sircam removal

From: Florent <florent () arcimex com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:54:59 +0200

Hi,

It is possible to block the mails going on SMTP but if you have users pop'ing to external mail servers it is much
harder.
I have though of a POP3 proxy but I still haven't found any which allow to plug a virus scanner on it.

Anyone know one??

Florent

#->
#->Snort-users mailing list
#->Snort-users () lists sourceforge net
#->Go to this URL to change user options or unsubscribe:
#->Snort-users list archive:
#->http://www.geocrawler.com/redir-sf.php3?list=snort-users
#->