Snort mailing list archives

Bad int8 external representations (was: ACID delete entry error)

From: "Holger Krofczik" <hkrofczik () satup-braunschweig de>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:06:27 +0200

hi there,

I am using ACID with postgresql and it works great, however I just noticed
bug or at least something not working for me.
On the /acid/acid_stat_alerts.php page

When selecting an alert and deleting it gives an error:

Database ERROR:ERROR: Bad int8 external representation ""

I've got exactly the same problem - but only if I narrow the search (e.g. by
clicking on 'unique alerts'). Deleting/moving in a complete list  (click on
'total number of alerts') works fine...

Also I encountered a bad int8 while trying to move alerts to my backup-db...

anyone got a clue?

    thanks in advance

           Holger