Snort mailing list archives

Re: Compiling 1.8.1 with postgres support - failed

From: Mads Rasmussen <mads () cit com br>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:37:33 -0300

On Wednesday 22 August 2001 11:21, you wrote:
I managed to compile snort-1.8.1 with postgres support on a SuSE 7.2 box
by not including the --with-postgresql= flag for configure, and the
correct postgresql header directory was found. This worked for the openssl
option as well.

Try not adding the --with-postgresql= flag to configure,
and then look at the Makefile afterwards. I think you will see that it
finds postgresql just fine.

Yes that did it, I am now running Acid with postgresql

Thanks,

Mads