Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort + Daemontools document???

From: Marsiske Stefan <stefan.marsiske () sysdata siemens hu>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:23:32 +0200

what about:
http://simonbs.com/snort.php

or the cache here:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:ifchIbOkJFE:simonbs.com/snort.php&hl=en

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 10:54:41AM +0000, Subba Rao wrote:
I like the new web site for Snort. There is one particular document
I am look for at the site. It is implementing Snort with Daemontools.
Where can I find this document? If anyone has this document, could you
please email it to me? I have searched the snort.org site and also tried
to look up for simonbs.com (the author's site). It was a very
instructive web page with clean instructions.

Any pointers to this document appreciated.

TIA.
--

Subba Rao
subba9 () home com

GPG public key ID CCB7344E
Key fingerprint = A8DD 4CBA 1E9B D962 A55B  2B55 BAFE 92C5 CCB7 344E