Snort mailing list archives

Snort + Daemontools document???

From: Subba Rao <subba9 () home com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:54:41 +0000

I like the new web site for Snort. There is one particular document
I am look for at the site. It is implementing Snort with Daemontools.
Where can I find this document? If anyone has this document, could you
please email it to me? I have searched the snort.org site and also tried
to look up for simonbs.com (the author's site). It was a very
instructive web page with clean instructions.

Any pointers to this document appreciated.

TIA.
--

Subba Rao
subba9 () home com

GPG public key ID CCB7344E
Key fingerprint = A8DD 4CBA 1E9B D962 A55B  2B55 BAFE 92C5 CCB7 344E