Snort mailing list archives

Re: ERROR: Unable to load graphing library

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:40:07 US/Eastern

This error means that ACID cannot find the graphing library.  Have you
configured the $ChartLib_path variable in acid_conf.php to point to your
installation of PHPlot?

Roman

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Scott Pham wrote:

This is the error I'm getting from ACID trying to graph the alerts. My phplot
is working correctly. I'm able to use the test_setup.php and it displays png
and jpengs graph. Has anyone seen this before ?

 ERROR: Unable to load graphing library