Snort mailing list archives

RE: More on home_net and external_net

From: Gisli Helgason <Gisli () gltrade co uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:48:52 +0100

Sorry bur I was not wery clear on what I wanted.

I want to see attacks originating on external and home with a destination of
home.

I do not want to see attacks originating in home and with a destination of
external.

I already have the configuration you gave me but I am missing all attacks
from home to home.

Thanks again, Gisli.