Snort mailing list archives

RE: snort woes (update)

From: "John Berkers" <berjo () ozemail com au>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 11:54:54 +1000

Jim,

I noticed in an earlier message that you put the tcp any any -> any any rule
into your virus.rules.  This include file is commented out by default, make
sure that the # in front of it is removed and see how you go.

Hope your hair grows back when the problems are sorted. :)

Regards,
John Berkers
berjo () ozemail com au