Snort mailing list archives

Re: FW: Parse error

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:14:59 US/Eastern

James,

This is most definitely an ACID issue, independant
of PHP.  You can try a couple of things:

- take a fresh copy of the acid_conf.php from
the distribution, check that it you get no errors,
and then proceed to setup the neccessary configuration.  The pain of this operation is
dependant on how much you tweaked the config

OR

- send me the config file (.ziped/gzed with an
obfuscated password) and I can take a look.

cheers,
Roman

Hi folks I'm still having this error, any suggestions (other than trying to
remove blank lines)

Why does this parse error occur?  Is there any way I can check the way
acid_main.php handles concatenating the 'includes'...I think this is where
the problem is...

TIA!

I'm having trouble with this error, I don't know how to fix.

Parse error in file '%wwwroot%\acid\acid_conf.php in line 84

This is a blank line after the closing bracket '?>'

Whether I remove the blank line or not, I get a parse error on the last
line. If the EOF is right after the closing bracket, the parse error occurs
on that line...very strange.  Nobody in PHP-land has ever heard of this, so
I assume it's ACID, or ADODB related.  Is there any conflicts that could
cause this between versions of the software.  I have downloaded
acid0.9.6b13, also to no avail.

Any advise would be appreciated.

I'm using Win2K pro with IIS5.0 Snort
v1.7/php4.0.6/mysql3.23.38/adodb112/acid0.9.6b9