Snort mailing list archives

FW: Parse error

From: "James Friesen" <lucretia () telusplanet net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 07:26:25 -0600

Hi folks I'm still having this error, any suggestions (other than trying to
remove blank lines)

Why does this parse error occur?  Is there any way I can check the way
acid_main.php handles concatenating the 'includes'...I think this is where
the problem is...

TIA!

I'm having trouble with this error, I don't know how to fix.

Parse error in file '%wwwroot%\acid\acid_conf.php in line 84

This is a blank line after the closing bracket '?>'

Whether I remove the blank line or not, I get a parse error on the last
line. If the EOF is right after the closing bracket, the parse error occurs
on that line...very strange.  Nobody in PHP-land has ever heard of this, so
I assume it's ACID, or ADODB related.  Is there any conflicts that could
cause this between versions of the software.  I have downloaded
acid0.9.6b13, also to no avail.

Any advise would be appreciated.

I'm using Win2K pro with IIS5.0 Snort
v1.7/php4.0.6/mysql3.23.38/adodb112/acid0.9.6b9