Snort mailing list archives

Antwort: The new Code Alert

From: ks () schuricht de
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:10:33 +0200

Hi Anthony,

It seems the code alert 2 becomes crasy here
(Los angeles) I keep receiving 1 alert / 2 minutes
of a new attack. (web dir, web command attempt.)

In Bremen/Germany the same :) The logfile from yesterday is about
4.7 MB of size...in the meantime our firewalls have blocked traffic
from round about 1800 hosts that seems to be infected...

Hope we can stop this 'tcpspam' :)

Best regards,
  Kai.

--
Abt. eBusiness / Entwicklung
D. Schuricht GmbH & Co. KG

                    Anthony Geoffron
                    <anthonyg () passinglane com>           An:     "'snort-users () lists sourceforge net'"
                    Gesendet von:                        <snort-users () lists sourceforge net>
                    snort-users-admin@lists.sourc        Kopie:
                    eforge.net                           Thema:  [Snort-users] The new Code Alert

                    06.08.01 23:27