Snort mailing list archives

Re: {off-topic} Who goes 2 Defcon9

From: Fyodor <fygrave () tigerteam net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 19:06:05 +0700

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 12:50:16PM +0200, Cedric wrote:
Hello ,

      Just wanted to know if anyone here goes
      to DEFCON9 in Las Vegas ? (I'll be there too.)

      Marty ? Fyodor ?

Marty will be speaking at BlackHat, the event which will happen just
before Defcon (www.blackhat.com), so if you're lucky, you may have a
chance to catch Marty there. I am very likely missing both events due to
my crazy working schedule here.

By the way, my appologies to those who was going to meet me today at
Summercon, I am useless as usual when it comes to paper issues. :(
Didn't manage to get the visa this year.. maybe next time...

cheers
-Fyodor