Snort mailing list archives

applying command line in snort.conf

From: "Dell, Jeffrey" <JDell () seisint com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:09:45 -0400

I want to apply the command line information into the config file so I can
run snort without any command line options. What is the format for placing
this information into it? Thanks,

Jeff

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or
hard copy format.
Thank you