Snort mailing list archives

Re: Port 10008/tcp ?

From: Edwin Chiu <Edwin.Chiu () e-wares com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:28:26 -0400

It's not in the database.. but I do believe it used by the lion worm.

Edwin

Neil Dickey wrote:

"Tudor Panaitescu" <tpanaitescu () colorcon com> wrote asking:

Does anybody know what is this port, 10008/tcp for ?

I've got some attempts, allways 2 at a time from the same source address.

Go to ...

  http://www.snort.org

... and click on "Port Database" in the left pane.  You can enter the
port number there, and find out what there is to know about any port.

--
Edwin Chiu             | Principal Consultant  | tel: (416)260-9625 x247
Edwin.Chiu () e-wares com | E-wares Inc.          | http://www.e-wares.com