Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silver Bullet 65: Giovanni Vigna

From: Gary McGraw <gem () cigital com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:26:04 -0400

hi sc-l,

Though Sammy, Brian, and I are busy building BSIMM3 today (lots of data to crunch since we have 80 vectors, 12
re-measurements, and 42 firms!), we posted the latest episode of Silver Bullet anyway.  This episode features UC Santa
Barbara professor Giovanni Vigna.  Giovanni has always played in the hacker side of security---winning Capture the Flag
at Defcon and now hosting his own international CTF contest.  We talk about building versus breaking during our chat.

http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-065/

As always, your feedback on the podcast is welcome.  Please pass the Silver Bullet link along to one or two people you
know.

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague