Secure Coding mailing list archives

[WEB SECURITY] Re: What do you like better Web penetration testing or static code analysis?

From: mparsons1980 at gmail.com (Matt Parsons)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 01:33:16 -0500

I am working on a collaborative effort trying to blog daily about a
different software security bug.   I am looking for comments on my
blog on how to make it better.   Maybe eventually we can turn this
into an OWASP project.  I am really just doing this because at the
current time all I am doing is web penetration testing and I want to
make sure that I don't lose any of my code review skills.  Any
comments positive or negative would be very helpful.
http://parsonsisconsulting.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Matt Parsons, CISSP, MSM