Secure Coding mailing list archives

BSIMM update (informIT)

From: brian at fortify.com (Brian Chess)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 20:11:29 +0100

At no time did it include corporations who use Ounce Labs or Coverity

Bzzzt.  False.  While there are plenty of Fortify customers represented in
BSIMM, there are also plenty of participants who aren't Fortify customers.
I don't think there are any hard numbers on market share in this realm, but
my hunch is that BSIMM is not far off from a uniform sample in this regard.

Brian