Secure Coding mailing list archives

free scans from Google...

From: kowsik at gmail.com (kowsik)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:15:34 -0700

Unlike other services from Google, you have the source so you can see
if it calls home. BTW, Michal has done some great work in the past
(TCP strange attractors being one of my favorite ones). The
phase-space approach for sequence numbers is now used quite a bit in a
number of web-app scanners for entropy analysis of cookies and
session-ids, amongst other things.

K.
---
http://www.pcapr.net
http://labs.mudynamics.com
http://twitter.com/pcapr

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Benjamin Tomhave