Secure Coding mailing list archives

[Owasp-leaders] Question on ISACA

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F. (eBusiness))
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:13:13 -0500

My thought was a little different than thinking of this as an
educational activity. My thinking says this is more about how groups
such as OWASP should "JOINTLY" publish with groups such as ISACA. On the
radar of most enterprisey types are emerging legislation such as Mass
Privacy will have audit-specific criteria within the legislation. In the
same sense that OWASP had a win by having PCI mention us, we could
accomplish something similar by working with the audit community.