Secure Coding mailing list archives

embedded systems security analysis

From: goertzel_karen at bah.com (Goertzel, Karen [USA])
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:48:47 -0400

We looked at the problem of voting system security specifically in the context of insider threat for last year's IATAC
State of the Art Report on the Insider Threat to Information Systems - some of which involved "rogue" developers
engineering backdoors into such systems. Unfortunately the document is limited distribution and FOUO, so I can't
excerpt here. But if you're interested and a government employee or contractor, let me know and I'll get you
instructions on how to register with DTIC to obtain a copy.

Karen Mercedes Goertzel, CISSP
Associate
703.698.7454
goertzel_karen at bah.com