Secure Coding mailing list archives

What is the size of this list?

From: arian.evans at anachronic.com (Arian J. Evans)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:21:35 -0700

Jeremiah Grossman and I were both pondering the size of the SCL recently.

Is the list size public?

I realized I tend to think of SCL as a small list of 30 people from
2003 who are are all about 2 degrees of Kevin Bacon away from each
other.

Now that what we do has become a true industry, and and the world at
large is starting to take insecure code seriously, the importance of
this subject is much greater than a few years ago.

I am curious why I don't see many new names on SC-L. Lots of lurkers?

btw// SCL has always been a great place for academic and
progressive-minded folks to talk about state of the art, and future
ideas for secure coding. I have always recommended it to developers
looking for new places to learn as a "best and brightest" haunt. So
thanks for running it guys,

--
Arian Evans