Secure Coding mailing list archives

Cigital news (European market)

From: list-spam at secureconsulting.net (Benjamin Tomhave)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:55:37 -0700

Kenneth Van Wyk wrote:
But I just don't get the feeling that they're trying in any way to
"align themselves with the US market".  They'll do their own thing in
their own time, which is as it should be.

That syncs with my limited experience with Europeans, both in the past
(the French in particular) and in the present (Dutch). Any suggestion
that Europe will "follow" the US is probably an error in judgment and
highly likely to offend. We should never forget that we're a mere 233
years old independently compared to their several centuries. The Roman
Empire lasted almost twice that long.

-ben

--
Benjamin Tomhave, MS, CISSP
falcon at secureconsulting.net
LI: http://www.linkedin.com/in/btomhave
Blog: http://www.secureconsulting.net/
Photos: http://photos.secureconsulting.net/
Web: http://falcon.secureconsulting.net/

[ Random Quote: ]
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence."
Vince Lombardi