Secure Coding mailing list archives

Unclassified NSA document on .NET 2.0 Framework Security

From: stephencraig.evans at gmail.com (Stephen Craig Evans)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:30:37 +0800

HI,

"maybe the problem with least privilege is that it requires that developers:..."

IMHO, your US/UK ivory towers don't exist in other parts of the world.
Developers have no say in what they do. Nor, do they care about
software security and why should they care?

So, at least, change your nomenclature and not say "developers". It
offends me because you are putting the onus of knowing about software
security on the wrong people.

Cheers,
Stephen

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 10:18 PM, Gunnar Peterson