Secure Coding mailing list archives

FW: Darkreading: Secure Coding Certification

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:52:00 -0400

I meant to send this to the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary McGraw
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:09 AM
To: 'ljknews'
Subject: RE: [SC-L] Darkreading: Secure Coding Certification

Oops.  Sorry about that.  I just checked the URL for the darkreading article again.  Looks the same to me:

http://www.darkreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=123606

Please note that a nice little thread has developed over there as well (the hazards of a net existence).

http://www.darkreading.com/boards/messages.asp?thread_id=155877&msg_id=144925&t=true

There is a huge body of knowledge and of best practices that has developed over the last decade of work in software
security.  I tried to describe it all in detail in my boko "Software Security," so get a copy of that if you're
interested.  We have moved well past a collection of data about common bugs.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague