Secure Coding mailing list archives

Darkreading: Secure Coding Certification

From: yo at secappdev.org (Johan Peeters)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 12:11:11 +0200

I agree that multiple choice alone is inadequate to test the true
breadth and depth of someone's security knowledge. Having contributed
a few questions to the SANS pool, I take issue with Gary's article
when it implies that you can pass the GSSP test while clueless.

There is indeed a body of knowledge that is being tested. SANS has
been soliciting comments on the document.

kr,

Yo