Secure Coding mailing list archives

STSC CrossTalk - Secure Coding Standards - Mar 2007

From: ken at krvw.com (Kenneth Van Wyk)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:23:08 -0500

Greetings SC-Lers,

Sitting here in the DHS Software Assurance forum today, I browsed a
copy of the CrossTalk journal, "The Journal of Defense Software
Engineering".  This month's issue is focused on software security,
and there are numerous articles in it that are likely to be of
general interest to some of you.  The journal has an RSS feed (http://
www.stsc.hill.af.mil/crosstalk/CrossTalk.rss) and all the articles
are available for free on-line.  This article by James Moore and
Robert Seacord,
http://www.stsc.hill.af.mil/crosstalk/2007/03/0703MooreSeacord.html,
caught my eye in particular.

Check it out.  Neat stuff, for free.

Cheers,

Ken

P.S. Some of you had reported problems with your emailers in reading
my previously PGP-signed postings.  I'm now experimenting with
signing via S/MIME and a free X.509 certificate from Thawte.  Those
of you who reported the PGP problems to me (you know who you are), is
this any better?  Please reply off-list.
-----
Kenneth R. van Wyk
SC-L Moderator
KRvW Associates, LLC