Secure Coding mailing list archives

Could I use Java or c#? [was: Re: re-writing college books]

From: psteichen at gmail.com (psteichen)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:33:30 +0100

for cross-platform C# there is the mono project which do a great jpb of
porting the .NET framework to the Linux world, check it out at :
http://www.mono-project.com/

further perl or python (which are more or less cross-platform) might also be
used for your rewrite project, all depends one your specific needs...