Secure Coding mailing list archives

RE: Comparing Scanning Tools

From: dave.wichers at aspectsecurity.com (Dave Wichers)
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:41:26 -0400

The OWASP Legal project took a crack at this:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Legal_Project

This project developed a strawman Secure Software Development Contract annex
which is available at:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Secure_Software_Contract_Annex

This project is led by Jeff Williams of Aspect Security.

-Dave

Dave Wichers

COO, Aspect Security

  _____