Secure Coding mailing list archives

Hiring folks that are familar with SC practices

From: ljknews at mac.com (ljknews)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:29:39 -0400

At 10:38 AM -0400 6/2/06, McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) wrote:

Figured I would ask the list a question that I haven't figured out the
answer to. How have other enterprises that seek architects and developers
knowleedgable in secure coding software development practices articulated
it to their internal HR recruiting arm? We have been seeking candidates
with this background but haven't ran across much on our side of town.

Are you bringing something to the table to attract such people ?

Or have you preconstrained the programming languages and techniques
to be used ?
--
Larry Kilgallen