Secure Coding mailing list archives

Hiring folks that are familar with SC practices

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT))
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:38:11 -0400

Figured I would ask the list a question that I haven't figured out the answer to. How have other enterprises that seek
architects and developers knowleedgable in secure coding software development practices articulated it to their
internal HR recruiting arm? We have been seeking candidates with this background but haven't ran across much on our
side of town.

James McGovern
Chief Security Architect
The Hartford