Secure Coding mailing list archives

application security reqs - standards comparison?

From: Jari Pirhonen <japi () iki fi>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 13:44:15 +0000

Hi,

Does anyone know or have a document, which would compare different
security/auditing standards from the application security point of view? For
example ISO 17799, COBIT, ISF, VISA/MC, GAISP, etc. I'd like to see, how much
differences there really are and if one standard would cover all the other
standards on this particular area.

I have access to all the mentioned standards, but making the comparison myself
would take too much time just now. I would appreciate very much, if anyone could
share such a comparison results.

regards,
Jari

--