Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: Why Software Will Continue to Be Vulnerable

From: Dave Aronson <secureCoding2dave () davearonson com>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 15:33:38 +0100

Crispin Cowan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ISPs could also position a non-restricted account as an "expert"
account and charge extra for it.

That already happens in many cases, except they call it a "business
class" account.  The only one I've heard called some kind of "expert"
account is that Speakeasy has packages with different sets of extras for
the same price, such as SysAdmin (access to their rpmfind mirror), Gamer
(access to gaming servers), and one I forget the name of (access to
music servers).  All of the above allow you to run your own swervers.

-Dave