Secure Coding mailing list archives

RE: certification for engineers/developers?

From: Jeremy Epstein <jeremy.epstein () webmethods com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:32:50 +0000

The Great Australian Ice Creamery might be as effective as CISSP for
software engineers.  I was wondering whether it was accidental or
intentional that Ed Rohwer suggested "defiantly" looking at CISSP.
Defiantly: "in a rebellious manner" or "boldly resisting".

[Ed. Thanks for the laugh, Jeremy! KRvW]