Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: free lunch almost over

From: ljknews <ljknews () mac com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:02:50 +0000

At 9:03 AM -0500 2/2/05, Jeff Williams wrote:
I think we're focused on different aspects of 'important.' The sheer number of web applications does make concurrency
in that environment an important issue for this list.

Certainly I have no object to the notion that concurrency is important for
web applications.   My objection was only to the notion that there was no
domain where concurrency was more important.