Secure Coding mailing list archives

Secured Coding-Intellectual Property

From: "Greenarrow 1" <Greenarrow1 () msn com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:08:12 +0000

While a little off course I came upon this article and being guilty myself
of failing to protect my copyright of software I figured this would be of
good insight to all our readers.  I wonder while we our all into secured
coding and its weaknesses just how many of us fail to protect our online
intellectual properties?  In a way this is almost as important as the
security of the program.

PROTECTING ONLINE COPYRIGHT | WEB SECURITY TIP

Oftentimes, security admins get so caught up in the technical nature
of the work -- analyzing vulnerabilities, building in perimeter
protection and complying with technical standards -- that some
content-related legal requirements are overlooked. Failing to protect
online intellectual property, specifically against copyright
infractions is a top concern that's often missed.

http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid14_gci1024917,00.html?track=NL-102&ad=496455

Regards,
George
Greenarrow1