Secure Coding mailing list archives

Seeking topics for upcoming eSecurityPlanet columns

From: "Kenneth R. van Wyk" <Ken () KRvW com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:20:41 +0100

Hi all,

I've recently been invited to write a monthly column for eSecurityPlanet
(http://www.eSecurityPlanet.com).  Among other things, I'd like to use every
reasonable opportunity to champion the cause of software security.  Although
we've already laid out a tentative editorial calendar for the next several
months, I'd like to hear from any of you that have strong opinions on topics
that we should consider.  Note, too, that I'll be inviting occasional "guest
commentaries" from various folks -- who would, in turn, get equal billing on
the by-line.

Replies directly to me or to the group would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Ken van Wyk
--
KRvW Associates, LLC