Secure Coding mailing list archives

Administrivia: Opinion polls? (recursive...)

From: "Kenneth R. van Wyk" <Ken () KRvW com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 02:43:02 +0000

Greetings,

Well, SC-L is now a couple months old and we're hovering right around 700
subscribers.  I hope that you're getting some value out of the discussions
here.  Of course, I'm always willing to listen to suggestions for improving
things.  Along those lines, I'd like to ask for feedback on something...

I'm considering setting up a means for conducting opinion polls here.  A
couple of my initial requirements would include:
o Participation optional
o One vote per subscriber
o All voting is anonymous
o All results will be posted to the group -- perhaps posted on
   securecoding.org as well
o Polls can be submitted by any subscriber for consideration
o Best questions/polls will be implemented on a more-or-less periodic basis

If you have a strong opinion for/against doing this, please let me know.  In
particular, do you think polling would be useful and interesting?  Would you
participate if polling were available?  Would you submit polls?  Likewise, if
you have suggestions on how to implement polling, I'm open to suggestions,
including suggestions of software to help run the polling.

Cheers,

Ken van Wyk
--
KRvW Associates, LLC